Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What Is Tucking Drag Queen

priest sexually abused an altar

The priest accused of abuse of trust 17-year old altar boy and bring him to surrender so. other sexual act and sexual intercourse began before the District Court Glogow (Alberta).

journalists allowed to enter the courtroom only a few minutes. Raphael told the judge the measure of that decides to turn off the transparency of the process in its entirety, because it could offend decency or infringe important private interest of the victim.

Lawyer, which appeared on the priest, was clearly unhappy with the presence of the media, because as I said, "this case like any other."

The incident has come 23 January this year. 40-year-old priest from one parish glogovian minister and invited each other to the presbytery. Then, according to prosecutors, he abuses his trust, and such four times to lead him to sexual intercourse. As he told

same victim, the priest known him for three - four years seemed to be nice. When asked about visiting him, unsuspecting boy accepted the invitation.

Father Mark made me a cup of tea with alcohol, and when I was overwhelmed, he asked me to show him the muscles, because I go to the gym. Then he suggested to lie in bed and massage my performance, then it happened, I used - "the boy said. He added that the minister proposed that subsequently came to him all night.

After exiting from the priest minister went But straight to the police. There he reported the incident. Then called his parents.

I was very upset. Previously, I was glad that my son is involved in the church, because I do not walk aimlessly like others of his peers. He traveled with the priest on the trip. When he was invited by him to the rectory, I had nothing against his son to go over there - the victim's father told the boy.

17-year-old said he was an altar boy from the second grade of primary school, but since the incident no longer serves the masses, nor go to church.

Father Mark was with me after all. I talked with him, but I did not accept an apology - was an acolyte said. Action

abandoned cleric is punishable by from 3 months to 5 years imprisonment.

Accordingly, the prosecutor presented charges against the priest applied the precautionary measure in the form of an order to refrain from conducting activities related to training and education of minors.

2006.

0 comments:

Post a Comment